Thursday, April 12, 2007

Red heads and lime green flowers

I picked out several lame fabrics to audition for the hair and she will be a red head!
I had to share this OLD art. Remember the 70's and the lime green avocado appliances? Or did you have the orange and harvest gold? This wall paper used to cover all of my kitchen. It had been covered over by a more modern wall paper at one time. Now I am stripping it all off and will be painting. I keep threatening to frame this and leave it be as a piece of art. :)
Hopefully tomorrow I will get back into the studio to work more on the fairy, the fishys, and other various and sundry projects!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

She is looking gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the finished fairie... Also, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fishies - really stunning!

We had the avocado green appliances, and those lovely brown paneled walls. I also had red, white and blue bell-bottoms - but I was like, 6 yrs old, so what did I know?! LOL!

Like your new pet - does she do anything besides fly around?? =0P

HUGS!!
Lynette