Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Distractions

There was a built-in or set-in belt around this top. I removed it along with the rest of the length of the shirt. Next I need to find a fabric to mate with this. I think I will still go for a long casual type dress that I can wear out, or perhaps make it super casual to wear grocery shopping! lol



I purchased these candles on sale and am going to doctor them up to make gifts for Christmas.

I added flowers and covered the top in felt and am using that for a platform to set the candle on.


Here is another shot. This one will be in my bathroom. They smell so good!!! I have several others to pretty up, or perhaps I will make them look goofy! I did not make the seashell bird though. My Mom bought a set of them years ago. They fit my dingy personality!


Back to work on the on-line classes now. I only have a few days to be ready for teaching! I almost have lesson one done. There is a total of four lessons to write up. I can do this! I HAVE to! hahaha

No comments: