Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blue and Window - Creative Prompts

I have been having trouble with the Creative Prompts of late. I don't know if they are especially hard or if stress is getting to me or what! So these are a little on the lame side.

The first was the easiest smallest thing I could think of that had anything to do with BLUE. Those little blue pills. (and NO we don't use them in this house!!!)

WINDOW was a tiny bit easier. Perhaps since my daughter just got back from her honeymoon cruise, explains why it came to me.
Otherwise I have been doing lots of hand work on the hexagon quilt. Progress is very slow. I DID do some work on the U is for Unicorn blocks too. Nothing is finished though, so no photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and then you have this wonderful, sweet friend who is Blue. Love the Tommy and Dragon quilt.

Jaye said...

Your window response is fabulous! So clever!

Jaye said...

I am sorry that you are feeling frustrated with the prompts lately. I hope they will help you expand on your creativity. Sometimes I Google the word I have chosen and see what images pop up.

Sherri said...

Blue, I was thinking of you for the BLUE word but emailed you instead of drawing a picture of you. :)

Jaye, even though frustrated, they still DO keep my creative juices from drying up. :)