Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the Winner IS....???

I've been busy as always. I am working on holiday gifts a lot. These are not all done yet as they are works in progress. The first up are these star ornaments. They are made from two hexagons and I got the idea from Kiwiquilts free pattern page:
Next we see various potholders and a pillowcase:
Even more potholders and some place mats too!
The square potholder pattern was gotten from the Craft Sanity site. There are always a wealth of projects for one to choose from!

Oh, I bet some of you want to know who the winner is for the give-a-way? Hmmmm, where is that kid of mine? He needs to pick a number..........and the winner is:


Congratulations!!!


1 comment:

Blue said...

Hi, about those pot holder... I made 10 and after the first few I rounded the corners... so much easier to turn! One I made 12" for a pot mat for the table. One other thing I did was befor turning I wrote a note and dated it. The people who got them reallly liked peeking inside to see them. Next year I will start earlier! Thanks so much for finding this pattern and sharing. Hugs, Blue