Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Challenge Day 28 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my youngest son's 12th birthday. I managed to get a couple photos loaded for this posting, in between making a cake and wrapping presents.
The first one is a picture of those myrtle trees out back of our house:

This second picture is my design wall. I still have those four paper-pieced ornaments up on it, that are for our guild's BOM in December. I also have finished block ten of My Tweets.
The purple circles are smaller than a dime. The block is about 14" square...maybe 15". I haven't trimmed it up yet. The ornament blocks are all three inch blocks...maybe a bit bigger, because they haven't been trimmed yet either!

Off to celebrate my son's birthday now! Have a great day!

and Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

landscapelady said...

Your BOM is beautiful! Happy birthday to your son - enjoy these days with him as they go fast.

Sherri said...

Thanks Landscapelady! I DO know how fast these early years go. I have three older kids ages 26, 28, and 30. Weren't they just toddlers yesterday? lol Thanks for stopping by today. :D