Sunday, August 23, 2015

Not my good china plates

Another weekend has come and gone and I did nothing with the Dresden Plate blocks. Can you see me? I am hanging my head in shame. I am seriously thinking about cutting off the blanket stitching that I started and doing machine appliqué instead. Because I haven't committed to that, I have done nothing. Perhaps next weekend I will get back to it.

We've been super busy. Last weekend we went to Kansas and played music at a renaissance faire.

That's my son on the left, the Mister in the middle, and me!
We took our RV out for the second time since we bought it back in May:
We had a good time and played well.

I finished the flip flop block for the My Favorite Things August block:

I also finished block six in the Folk Art BOM quilt:
I haven't done much else. The summer is going out with a bang and I've been just a hopping to keep up with things.
I hope you are finding some sewing time too! Till next time, Happy Sewing y'all!

1 comment:

thequiltingdoberman said...

It looks like you guys are having an amazing summer! What fun.