Thursday, January 3, 2019

Finally, a little studio visit

For a variety of reasons, I have been unable to spend any quality time in my studio for over a month. I finally made it in there yesterday.

I don't have a lot to show for it, but I did make a window ledge cover, and I emptied another junk box. I am slowly cleaning out parts of the studio. Oh it is hard to give up some things. One thing that helps, is to ask myself, "did I know I HAD this? Have I needed it since moving here ten years ago? Is it expensive to replace?" If I can answer no, I let it go.

This wall of my studio has my design area on the right, shelves way up high, a low bookcase, and stuff on the left. Also to the left you can see the hinges of our front door. The mess in the foreground is the top of my big table.

Here is the short bookshelf, moved from the studio to it's new place in the library/dining room.

It is still a work in progress and I have moved a tall bookcase into the space where the short one was. 

A lot of this stuff went away!

Now that my sewing machine is out from under holiday decorations, I hope to be sewing more again. I am working on my UFO list for this year as well.
Until next time,
Happy Sewing Y'all!

2 comments:

thequiltingdoberman said...

Did I know I HAD this - LOL.

Sherri said...

Hahaha, good to see you again!