Friday, February 22, 2019

Still Sketching Away

I need to do these more often. Not many of you look at them anyway, and that is ok. I still like sharing, just in case.
Some of the drawings are ok and some are garbage. It is the actual process though, that is important. I haven't missed a day and gave myself permission for imperfection. I am finding I enjoy this a lot more!
I am currently doing a series of alphabet drawings. They have been very fun! I only have four of them so far though. We will see if I like them as much when I have done number 26. hahahaha



Based on Edward Gorey's "Yellow Bird"


Based on Edward Gorey's works

Based on a 3-D youtube drawing...mine is not 3-D though!


This was based on a photo of a friend's dog that she posted on  FB.




I so love Edward Gorey's works!






I am working on a quilt block kinda like this

This bush is drawing bees on a warm day in February!

The old wooden ironing board was my husband's  granny's board.
I added a tablecloth and my new succulents.





Saw a similar drawing on FB, only with a cat


From a VERY scary movie I watched










Are you still with me? I believe there are 36 photos in this series. I hope you enjoyed some of them. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Crowbat said...

I adore these!! You have such talent! I can't pick a favorite, but I particularly love the pincushion and friend's dog. I really should do more drawing.

Sherri said...

Thanks Cheryl! The pin cushion is one I inherited from my Mom and the friend is on FB but I can't recall who! lol