Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Owly, stripy, ouchy, purdy!!!

I am so far behind!!! I had a total knee replacement and am recovering from that. It has only been two weeks, but it sure seems a whole lot longer!

Last month I showed the owl quilt at my guild. They really liked it. Several are going to get the pattern and try their hand at making one. I think that is great!

Here is another string quilt version of Scraptastic 101. I am using up a boatload of fabric, doing these.  I hope the guild likes when this is presented as a challenge quilt next year.

If you're squeamish, you might not want to look at the next two photos. It is a before and after of my knee surgery. That is one heck of a scar I will have!!!


My sweet daughter got me purple flowers for the occasion. I love purples. She congratulated me on my cyber knee. lol


 I hope to get some of the sketches loaded soon and will catch you up on all that too. Till next time, happy sewing y'all!!!

No comments: