Monday, November 28, 2022

I should be making more stuff!


Hi there! I actually AM making things. I have too many unfinished projects in the house though.
I did manage to make this hat:

I also made this little holiday stocking:

These blocks were gifted to the guild and I am coordinating the process to put them together for a donation quilt for our guild.

I do the Challenges for our quilt guild. I hosted a mystery quilt challenge called "Swirleygig".
Here is a member with the one she made in shades of blue and black:

I finished quilting my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt and will be working on the binding soon.
My Sweet16 quilting machine has a little helper. Can you see him?
How about now?
hahahaha
He was in the street and I picked him up during one of my walks.
 
Life has been insanely busy here. 
I hope to have more to show for my crafting, by the end of the month.
Till then, happy crafting y'all!

No comments: