Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spring happenings

 The big eclipse event has come and gone. My son got this photo, during totality:

It was quite the experience and we had the event of a lifetime from the total eclipse in our area.

I've started another cardigan. This time I also did gauge testing.
I'm glad I did because it helped me get the right sized hook and also gave me practice time with new-to-me stitches. As you can see, with this swatch, I needed to practice a bit more before continuing on to the full pattern.
 


I've finished the back and started on one of the two front panels. 
After the first front panel, I actually won "Yarn Chicken" with only a little yarn leftover.

I worked up another pair of socks for The Mister:
  

The design wall is mostly a placeholder for these blocks until my sewing mojo returns:
  

My bestest helper, Dex:

I have worked on the Cathedral Windows quilt a little. It is very slow going.

I made a pair of socks for a friend:
  

That's all for now folks! 
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: