If I were still living in Minnesota, I might say, SNOW-balling along! lol
I managed to get into the studio this morning already, and started the scary process of attaching lame' to lame'. I positioned the pieces and then pinned in place. There are six pieces of lame' that make up each fairy.
Each piece has had their edges folded under and ironed in place, using wunderunder as the 'glue'. I then used the mini-iron to tack each piece down. Next will be to go to the sewing machine to start machine appliqueing all these in place! I think it is exciting to see the mirror image already looking like a reflection!