This is another UFO quilt, finally done! It is all denim squares about four inches for each finished square. Here is the front:
Finally a closeup of the back. I took five HUGE loads of lint out of the dryer when ragging this part of the quilt! It weighs a ton too!
Binding is also denim. I decided I wanted a finished edge rather than the raggy edge. I also got hubby's music quilt sewn into strips after playing froggie rippit rippit rippit for several hours yesterday! It is not all that complex in design, but since I was unfamiliar with it, I, of course, made mistakes! :P I hope to sew the blocks together later today and will then have the whole top ready to sandwich and quilt.