Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Again!

I added to the thread painting of the pumpkin face on the 'glass' of the window.

I also made another canvas tote bag. I came across this one, all cut out, in a box, waiting to be completed! I had totally forgotten about it!

I finished Snap's Round Robin today too. I will mail it off tomorrow. The quilting was done with metallic threads.

I did beading around the figure and even added a few beads to the 'air' blowing out of his horn!

I embroidered this pillow top years and YEARS ago. The pillow was getting ruined on the sofa, so I cut it apart and quilted the top. It is a satin type material. I will make it into a small wall hanging. By the way, the pillow inside was MY old feather pillow from when I was a wee girl! It must be close to 40 years old!!! I washed it and put it into an old cotton pillowcase and stuffed a fleece pillow for Tommy. I had made a fleece blanket for him out of a flame patterned fleece. He likes being on fire in bed now! lol
I also made a cover for a huge piece of foam for under our sofa cushions. It was like doing upholstery work!!! It actually turned out very nice though! I made tie-backs for three sets of curtains in the house too. Now I will be starting to assemble the Pickle Summer Mystery Quilt, the Wedding Ring quilt, and cutting out patterns for jammies and bathrobes for the family.

It is amazing what a person can do with a few days off from work! lol

No comments: