Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Days off? What days off?

It didn't happen! I have worked six out of the last seven days! I did make more progress on the hex quilt in the evenings, but hardly any progress on anything else I WANTED to do! dagnabit! Here is the progress on the hexy quilt:

I have been agonizing over how to finish Kevin's Quilt. I finally decided the next go-around will be this layout below. I need to find more light blue though, for the next border that I think I will attempt! Dang-it, I HAVE to go buy some fabric!!! Poor me!!! lol

This is the layout for a pin cushion I am going to attempt to make.

I made another apron just because I wanted to. I put piping on this one's pocket.

I finished the Halloween quilt today. This is the one I will be teaching for classes:

I also finished two potholders. Can you imagine what I could do with a full week off??? LOL Next I will have to wait for the fabric to come in to finish Kevin's Quilt. I have more potholders ready to sew up and want to start some place mats, oven mitts, and table runners for the holidays.

But first, I have to go back to work tomorrow!

No comments: