Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Juggling

Never one to do one project at a time, there are actually at least FOUR projects on the table in this photo! The hexy quilt is one, of course. There is also some of the last border being cut for Kevin's Quilt, several pieces in the process of being cut for the Summer Pickle Mystery Quilt, and strips for a pillow or three I hope to make before Christmas! I am sure there are other projects hidden in the photo too, but I am only going to 'think' about the four obvious ones! lol
Oh, and no, this isn't a contest for you to see if you can figure out any of the other projects! I just don't want to think about them myself. I might become overwhelmed! I work today and then have two glorious days off. I hope to get more caught up with all my projects then!

No comments: