Monday, August 31, 2009

I see you!

I have hand appliqued the head and those face wingy things so far. Next comes the V on his head and the eyes.

FINALLY I am working on the U is for Unicorn quilt again. I finished up the letter "M" today.

OH NO!!!! THE DRAGON ATE HALF THE LITTLE BOY!!!!
Actually I took a progress photo after stitching down the eyes and nostrils. Those are the pants for the boy, obviously! Now on to his shirt and head. This little gem is coming right along! I think it measures about 45 inches square. I am going to play with those eyes a bit more too. I think the pupils need to be fatter.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Sherri,
Thanks so much for posting to my blog Subversive Stitchers: Women Armed with Needles. I have a surprise for you! You won the Inchie Quilt book by Nadine Ruggles. I sent you an email, but haven't heard a response. I need your address so we can send you your winnings.

Thanks,
Dawn