Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two-lips

It isn't easy to see but my tulips are opening today. They are just to the right of the center post of the window. With temperatures nearing 80° and the sun shining brightly, the robins have been using the birdbath a lot! Across the street is a tree with HUGE pink flowers on it. I think it is called a tulip tree. If not, it should be. :)

The studio has been quiet. I finished the guild's newsletter and roster and have them all printed up and ready to go to the meeting in a little less than two weeks. I've made three prototypes for the block of the month for May. YES, I work at least a month ahead on the newsletter!!! lol

I have also done a little sewing on the Cathedral Window quilt almost every night. I have started hand quilting the hexagon quilt too. THAT is SLOW going. Oh my, this is going to take YEARS to get done!!! lol

I actually TOUCHED one of the U is for Unicorn quilt blocks this morning. Maybe I will tackle it here in a few days or so.

Spring is springing and threatening to go straight into summer here! So far I don't mind though. I was cold this winter! Off to get the child from school now and then??? I don't know!!!
lol
Happy Sewing!

No comments: