Saturday, July 3, 2010

Glyph #73 and Celebrate #74 and Unicorn Block

I know my title for this posting is rather lame. Life has been that way for a while. My muse is playing hide and seek. I expect she will be back soon though.

In the meantime, I finally have last week's Creative Prompt word, Glyph done, as well as this week's Celebrate. Oftentimes the only creative bones I have in my body are these word prompts! I am glad they are around for me to play with.

I also finished another accent block for the U is for Unicorn quilt.
That is all I have to report for now. I am hoping Ms Muse comes back in full force next week. She should! She will be welcomed here! hahaha

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Very clever! Love how full your piece is looking.

Re: Muse: start sewing 2/5" squares together. You can just sew two together or make them into 9 patches. Rote sewing drives the Muse back from vacation for me every time.

You must be in your studio otherwise she will never return.