I finished the disappearing 9-patch blocks too:I need to work with the math on these if I do them again. I wanted to have them finish at 12.5" but they finished much larger. I ended up trimming them down about a half inch all the way around. At least my points matched up. :)
I hemmed the new curtains for the master bathroom today too. I am not sure if I will do any more machine sewing today, but I DO plan to work on the Cathedral Window quilt a tad. I also have my idea for this week's creative prompt, "violet" in my head. I need to get that in the sketchbook before I forget it!
Quilt On, Piece Out