Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Sunday Afternoon

It has been a very nice day here today. It has sprinkled a bit of much needed rain, and the air smells nice too! So, what is going on, you ask? Well, the son brought his lunch in to show me:
Literally, "This is chicken?"
He thought it was funny to find his lunch 'questionable'. (groan)

I spent a bunch of time today, searching for my iPod Shuffle. It is one of the first ones that they came out with. I haven't used it for years! I am hoping to use it to listen to more podcasts. I have lately become interested in a couple and don't always want to be tied to the computer! During the process of the search, I took the opportunity to clean up some of the excess clutter. The studio's cutting table hasn't been this clean since the day it was placed in here!

I played around with EQ7 and to my delight, came up with this pattern:
I don't want to give away any more information about it. You WILL be seeing more of it in the coming month though.

Now I need to start our Sunday supper. We're having chicken, stuffing, and mixed veggies. I haven't made a whole chicken in ages! We usually buy chicken breast strips because of the picky eaters that don't like dark meat! But I digress. (always)

I hope you are having a wonderful day too!

Now GO SEW something!!!


No comments: