I made a pillowcase that any pirate would be happy to have:It was kinda tricky taking photos. My design wall is too full to put them up for good photography results. I had just enough of the skull and sword fabric for the body, some left over silky blanket edging, and the black and white diamonds for the cuff. I think it looks spiffy!
From the larger scraps, I made four travel packs for tissues:
I also took a little time out to work on the layout for the Disappearing Halloween quilt:
I think I almost have it worked out! I keep forgetting to say why I named it 'Disappearing Halloween'. Part of it has to do with the block design and part of it has to do with wanting to learn how to spell disappearing without spell checker telling me I used two 'S's again!!!
Now go sew something