Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Revisting This Day

I know I posted my Creative Prompt earlier, but I have since done some sewing and wanted to take the time to catch you up on 'stuff'.

OF COURSE I am still tweaking the landscape quilt:

You are tired of seeing this, I am sure.
I bet you cannot even tell what was tweaked. That is ok...I CAN tell!

U is for Unicorn is ready to have the next part pieced together. The pattern book is not clear about how they are joined. I am taking my time though, and hope to not mess anything up!

Here is a shot out my window. Most of the bushes are not surviving the moat builders' having moved them. What did survive, so far this year, is my son's cabbage plant! It was stuck in the ground by the base of that oak tree on the right, back in early June and has been ignored since then!

I am sewing the blocks together for my Halloween quilt too:
Now I have to do house management type stuff like laundry and getting groceries. I need to take a break anyway. Tomorrow the landscape quilt has to be mailed off in order for it to arrive in time for the contest!

Happy Sewing Everyone!!!

No comments: