Sunday, September 12, 2010

All Righty Then!

I have the borders cut and ready to sew onto the Disappearing Halloween quilt. I have not decided if I will do a second border on it yet though.
In the meantime, I am still working on the Cathedral Windows quilt and haven't touched the Hexagon quilt. Maybe during this winter, I will work more on that one!

I also caught up on two Creative Prompts; Compass and Crimson. I found a Crimson red in my pencil box and used it for the paint on the brush.
Tomorrow is quilt guild day! WooHoooooo!!! I love my guild.

Now get out of here and go sew something!

4 comments:

Quilt Rat said...

Okay so how many times do I have to say it? I LOVE what you have done with these prompts. Fantastic!!!

uhm.......I am just a wee bit behind on mine.

Sherri said...

I never get tired of hearing it nor saying the same to you when I see yours. :) Thanks kiddo! :D

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

You really are doing something great with the prompts.... this is fabulous!

Sherri said...

Thank you K! I am getting close to calling this done, I think. These last two words were a challenge to incorporate in the picture!

I plan to do this again, after finishing the current one. I am loving this method and still feel just as challenged!