Monday, October 4, 2010

Boo-tastic!

I am almost done with a little purse that will go on my sale table at the craft store. I have to finish the straps so they are attached to each other and adjustable.
Here is a better shot of the bag itself:
It is the same fabric on both sides of the outside and also makes the two pockets on the inside. The inside is finished in a black and white diamond fabric.
There is a tiny skull bead for the zipper pull:
I did not use a pattern for this bag. It is all my own creation! Now I have to figure out what kind of a price tag I can put on it! It measures about ten inches square. I love it, but want to make more money at the craft booth, so it goes for sale next week!

I also finished the Disappearing Halloween quilt, but I don't have a good photo of it yet. Next I will be making things for my daughter's guinea pigs and some items for Diwali that happens early next month.

The weather is wonderful but way way too dry. I hope to start working on all kinds of smaller projects and no big quilts till after the holidays, unless you count the hand quilting on the hexagon quilt. :)



No comments: