Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Day to Celebrate!

For several months I had been thinking I was going to be TWO years older than I really am!!! I feel so young now, aging just one year instead of two, today. My wonderful daughter and her husband sent me flowers:

I have been working on guild quilts a lot. I quilted and bound four, did the binding only on five more, and then made one from scratch from my stash. That is a total of ten to turn in at the next meeting. I feel so productive!

I must be on a roll. I put the last panels together on the U is for Unicorn quilt and now have the center of this quilt done. Next will be the wide appliqued borders!

I made three blocks from some very old stash fabrics I have:
I think I will try to make a table runner from them.

I liked the block so much that I did a variation for this month's BOM for the guild too!

I am thinking I will make a challenge quilt I got back, into a pillow. I have some fabrics ready to cut up for the next big quilt. This will be a tessellated one! Of course I now have the applique work on the Unicorn quilt borders to do. It will be interesting to see which way my brain decides to go next!

Now go sew something!

No comments: