Monday, January 31, 2011

What a Bird's Nest!

I've been working on the center piece for my "My Tweets" quilt. Progress is slow, but rewarding! However, my studio is a MESS!!! Snips of fabric, and paper, and threads, and patterns, and, and, and!!!

I have made a lot of progress on this block though! Each fabric has been a major decision for me. Right now I am auditioning a flower in the center of the pot. I don't think it is bright enough though, so I may have to change it.
The block below is block one in the series. I just put it up to show the two together. My threads came today and I hope to make a lot of progress on the smaller block.

Snow and cold is predicted for tomorrow in some parts of the state. It sounds like a great day to stay home and sew!!! That's it for today!

Now go sew something!!!

No comments: