I think it started late yesterday afternoon. I went to get a few groceries and they were out of skim milk. Then the clerk dropped the raspberries all over the floor at checkout. Then the second carton of raspberries was dumped as the cart was pulled away from the checkout lane and the bag had hooked on something. After that, I was almost hit by a driver going the wrong way, in the parking lot.
I made it home though. And the raspberries had no flavor. They were awful! hahaha
I had worked almost all day on block number two of my "My Tweets". I was in the process of gluing the pieces in place, in preparation to sewing them down. ALL those leaves were so labor intensive!
I liked how it was looking as I put it together. Then last night, I looked at it again. There was something about it that wasn't quite right. I took a photo of the completed block. I wish I could show it to you, but I accidentally deleted it from my computer AND camera! I told you, it has been one of those days! (even though it seems to have started yesterday)
I wasn't happy with the lack of contrast in some spots and too much contrast in others. Thank goodness Roxanne's basting glue is water soluble so I could remove the offensive bird parts! hahahaha
So I spent half of this afternoon, redoing the wings, some tail feathers, and the big center flower. I reshaped two bell flowers too. I think I am going with this one:
If you are still reading this, that means you are NOT sewing! Get out of here and ... GO SEW SOMETHING!!! (you know you want to!)