Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Slow Times

I have been too busy to really do much in the studio. Life gets that way sometimes! Today I finally did manage to eek out some fabric therapy though. I needed some!

I made a few more stars for Jaye's quilt. She is making several quilts for a family that was burned out of their home. She will still accept more blocks and the "rules" are very simple! Pop over to her blog to see how you can help too, if you want.
These four are all ready to be appliqued to the blue background. They are simple ones, but should make for nice filler blocks on the quilts. The first ones I sent were paper-pieced. I just don't have the energy to spare to make more paper-pieced ones!

I had so much trouble making the April block-of-the-month for my quilt guild last month, that I decided to get a head start on May's block.
This is going to be lots easier, even with all the triangles. I hope to encourage others to try a fancy handle on their blocks too.

That is all there is right now! I know, it is pathetic! I miss my studio time!!! I hope things settle down very soon. I miss my regular therapy sessions! hahahaha

No comments: