Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers and May Flower(basket)s

It has been a whirlwind week and a half here! All good though, just mind boggling. Even so, I knew I needed some fabric therapy and did get that yesterday!

I am working on the May block-of-the-month for the guild. I am going with the theme of May Baskets:
Here is the first one I did:
Technically, neither one is done yet! I like how they are turning out though!!!

I also promised Jaye some more stars. I ended up making eight instead of four, as I originally planned.
Hanging to the left of the almost completed star blocks are the four borders to the U is for Unicorn quilt. They are waiting for me to start satin stitching allllllllllll those little itty bitty flowers!!!!!

That is about it for today. There are major changes in the air at the homestead. These changes should lead to a lot more quilting time!!! I can't complain about that! :)

1 comment:

Jaye said...

If you haven't seen where these great stars ended up, check out: http://artquiltmaker.com/blog/2011/04/stars-for-san-bruno-1-top/