Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What a Bunch of Croc(s)

I may not be sewing, but I am having lots of SEX! (Stash Enhancing eXperiences) I had won a gift certificate for a local quilt shop. When I found out that they were having a 25% off sale last week, I HAD to take advantage of it!!! For 97¢ I got five fat quarters of luscious colors!
Ok, so two of them are reds. I was short of reds in my stash! These will all be used in the "My Tweets" quilt that I am working on. For Mother's Day I was gifted with more fabric by my well trained family! I will share a photo of it in a future posting.

A few weeks ago we got something like ten inches of rain here. We were already waterlogged! We don't have the flooding issues like so many do though. It is not normal, however, for our front yard to have standing water!!!

I will leave you today with a picture of my bunch of Crocs:
I love these shoes! I also have a black pair that I have almost worn out! Don't worry though, if you look REAL close, you can see the toe of the replacement black Crocs in the upper left corner!

Till next time! Tootle-loo!

No comments: