Friday, May 25, 2012

POPpin in!

Can you believe my son is only 11? He's so tall! Here he is with his fifth grade teacher at graduation:
He is one reason I have been so lax in writing in my blog! Now school is out for summer and he and I will be doing activities together. Strange as it may seem, this will give me MORE time in the studio!
I have been busy however! I am working on four ATC cards for a swap:

I am trying out different ideas for the three bridges quilt too:

We have little birds nesting in our begonias:

Here are two basket blocks for our guild's block of the month:
And that is all I have to report for now! My goal is to have the June guild block of the month done this weekend as well as the ATC cards! This will be a very lofty goal for me though! lol

Hope you are quilting in comfort! I am thankful for the AC as we are sweltering here in the south and it ain't even summer yet!
Happy Sewing!

No comments: