If you read this blog, you will know I am talking about my camera batteries. Now I can take pictures again and share them with you!
I won some fabric a few months back, from Sandy's blog, Quilting for the Rest of Us. Sandy has a great podcast too. She wanted to see what I did with the fabric, so here is the first project that I used it in:
It is just a simple dustcover for my machine. I put two easy 'bunny-tab' tabs on the corners on top to make it easier to grab and pull off:
I used half of the printed fabric that she sent. I plan to use the other half and the solids that came with it, to make a bag. Thanks again Sandy!
I also have blocks 11 and 12 from the My Tweets quilt, cut out and glued to the background fabric, waiting for me to appliqué the pieces down.
I've been painting on the landscape quilt and have still not figured out how to make it look like I want it to look like! I may thread paint over the painted parts to see how that works. I am learning a lot with this project even though it is giving me fits.
That's it for today! Till we meet again, happy sewing!