Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Production Mode

I finished the black and white June block of the month quilt in time to take it to my guild meeting on Monday. It turned out pretty good and is being donated to the charity quilts our guild makes for various area programs.
Here is a closeup of the simple stippling I did:
I had four blocks leftover and incorporated them in the back of the quilt:
And a closeup of the back too, for good measure!
I also finished two more creative prompts! This one is #137-Baby:
Yes, yes, I know. I did more than one baby. I've been on an owl kick of late. Maybe that is a baby squirrel too?

#138 - Sunrise
I was playing around with water colors. This one is pretty simple, but I think I am going to incorporate more water colors in future projects.

That is it for today! I have a bunch of stuff going on in the studio, but nothing worth showing yet. Happy Sewing!!!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Nice job and I really like your experiments with watercolors.