Friday, September 28, 2012

Still Hit'n and Miss'n

 I've been sewing but don't have much to show for it! Although the lady who's jeans I altered will be pleased.

I managed to finish the block-of-the-month for the guild. Two blocks are mistakes and three were testing directions!  I really need to make this easier to do next year! Maybe I care TOO much to make things 'right' and to not copy someone else's tutorial.
 

And here is the U is for Unicorn again:
I laid out these strips to get a good feel for what lies ahead to make some progress on it. I really need to get a project or three DONE so I can free my brain up to make more things!

That's it for now. I hope you have a great weekend of sewing or just plain fun!

1 comment:

Quilt Rat said...

Well yeah.....the problem is that we have too much inspiration coming at us from all angles. For instance I resisted getting involved with the sketchbook challenge.....it looks like something I would enjoy BUT I really want to focus on getting more things completed before I add to the list of demands for my creative time.
But then again just look at the progress you have made....it is looking terrific!