Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Challenge Day 13

I have lots more content to share today! First up are two photos from the trip north last Friday. We went from Little Rock, AR to Fayetteville, AR for a renaissance faire. The trees were so pretty for most of the trip!

Highway 540 is hilly and has a lot of gorgeous views. I only captured one that hardly portrays that, but you might get some idea of how pretty it could be!


The trip home was a totally different story! It rained VERY hard!


We made it though. I had mounds of laundry that I will still be working on today. Here is a picture of our poor hats that were drenched on the second day of faire. They are a lot dryer now, but we looked like we were wearing dead chickens on our heads Sunday!

Yesterday I went to my favorite thrift shop and could not resist a baggy full of fabric blocks. They were sewn together into squares and were meant to be made into a soft book for a child.


I took them all apart as the backings were all different. I can make one or two nice little quilts out of these for our charity quilts that our guild does.
 That's it for today then! I have the last load of laundry in the wash now. I have a lot to iron before putting away costumes. Plus I need to iron the blocks out too. Later today is weight training class and grocery buying. Chicken for supper tonight!

Have a great Tuesday all!

No comments: