Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Challenge Day 14

I cut most of the blocks to the same size and am trying to arrange them in a pleasing manor:
I have four different layouts so far. I think the second one is the one I will use. The extra blocks will be incorporated in the backing. Some of them are duplicates of these blocks. There were not enough to make a second quilt though.
Originally these blocks were supposed to be made into a soft book for a young child.
I plan to sash all of the blocks before joining them too.

That's it for today!

1 comment:

landscapelady said...

Just a suggestion on the thrift store blocks (great find by the way) it seems alittle busy in the photo. If you cut them all up and had just plain squares of the same size in between it would break it up, plus get you more mileage of of the blocks. Would make great lap quilts for children.