Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Challenge Day 21

Up at 6:30am, off to an hour of yoga. My friend from yoga is still in a coma and on a ventilator. It doesn't look good for her. This makes me sad.

Home to pick up my son. Off to the thrift store because I promised if he got his homework done, I'd take him. We came out empty handed though.

My daughter called while we were in that store and my son and I took turns talking to her while I ran more errands. I went to the liquor store to get wine for the feast, and the grocery store to get more last minutes items like smoked oysters.

Home again and fixing lunch while talking to husband as he drives home from work early. A cold has taken him down and he's miserable. Poor baby.

Made the jello and fruit part of the salad for tomorrow and got it in the fridge. Left for an hour of weight training classes. Went to the library for early voting for our city's mayoral runoff.

Home again to check on son and husband. Made two pumpkin pies. Got the innards out of the turkey to get ready for making the stuffing tomorrow. Made yeast roll dough that is in the fridge and will be made into buns tomorrow. Pecan pies are in the oven now. Supper was made, ate, and kitchen cleaned up.

I am ready to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving while doing some hand appliqué work.

What a day!

No comments: