Thursday, November 22, 2012

Challenge Day 22

The turkey is in the oven and the yeast rolls are rising. The salad is made and the potatoes are ready to be peeled and boiled later. The pies look very good and I hope they taste as good as they look. I haven't even been at my computer in my studio today! Maybe later.

I am ever so thankful for Mom who taught me how to cook so well! I am thankful that hubby has a job that puts good food on the table. I am thankful for kids who call or put up with me calling them on this holiday as well as other days. I am thankful for my youngest son who is still young enough to put that special touch to the holidays that only a younger child can do. I am thankful for my own success at losing over 100 pounds! I am thankful for my friends, both online and in person. I am thankful that I have such a full and rich life.

I hope all my readers have a great day today, and every day for the rest of this year and beyond! Hugs to all. I wouldn't be who I am without you.

No comments: