Sunday, November 25, 2012

Challenge Day 25

The day went fast and took a long time to get there! Seriously though, I am done with the binding on the first quilt and almost halfway done with the binding on the second quilt. I did finish my block 10 last night too.

I also worked on the guild's newsletter a lot. I am waiting for a submission that discusses our next meeting which is the holiday party and annual guild fundraising auction. Then I will go to press.

In about an hour we are all headed to "The Big Dam Bridge" for the annual "Full Moon Walk". And yes, the bridge really is named that! There is a real dam there with locks for vessels to go through. It will be a two mile walk over to the Little Rock side and back again to the North Little Rock side. It should be cold and fun!

See you tomorrow!
Happy Sewing.....

No comments: