I thought I would share some studio shots today. Here is my design wall with the completed charity quilt, ornament blocks, and the U is for Unicorn border:
Same design wall with the whole cloth quilt I made for a special little lady:
I had fun quilting around each and every butterfly!
I also did a wavy line of stitching across the quilt in the other direction.
It should hold up to lots of loving!
Do you know what this is?
An aside here...it also worked amazingly well for vacuuming out the window tracks of our vinyl windows! They WERE horribly full of dust and gunk. Not any more!
Back to the Juki...I got a flashlight and looked inside the end of the Juki. I could see what might have been the end of a spring or it might have been a thread. It was behind the bobbin case. I could only just barely see it. I got my trusty forceps out and though it took several tries and I kept hoping I wasn't grabbing on to the end of a spring that I was going to pull out of shape, I finally got it! I gently pulled and it stubbornly started coming out. I could tell it was not a spring becoming un-sprung! I pulled more and more till close to three inches of thread slid out! I think this may have been gold thread from when I made some costume pieces ... a few YEARS ago!
The Juki now seems to be happy again. If the Juki is happy, Momma is happy too.
Speaking of happiness....Happy Sewing! See ya next time.