My Photo
is originally from Minnesota, did 'time' in California, and is currently sentenced to doing a few years in Arkansas.
She's the "Lazy Quilter" who often doesn't take time to try to achieve perfection. She's "Walker Lady" who changed her lifestyle and lost over 70 pounds in the process! She wears the hats of a Quilter, Artist, Crafter, Musician, Life Coach, Wife, and Mom, all rolled up into one crazy eccentric woman!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend

I finally got my camera back and took the time to take a few photographs. I've started the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt that Bonnie Hunter is hostessing. It isn't too late to join in the fun! (Monday Link-Up #1 for Celtic Solstice is here)

Here are my fabric selections:
 Cutting begins:

 I am finally assembling my log cabin quilt that I call the "Leaf Quilt":
This will be a huge quilt when done as this shows just a little over half the quilt!

My "Jingle Belle" quilt top is done:
 Peek-a-boo!

 I am still working on the quilting of the Unicorn quilt. I hope to get the Jingle Belle quilt, sandwiched and ready to quilt and finish assembling the Leaf Quilt too. All in all, a wonderful time has been had in the studio over this Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Looking good on clue one!

Vireya said...

Looks like you have been very busy! Doing all that as well as starting the mystery.