Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Mess Continues

The mess continues in my husband's office. We painted it yesterday and today the carpet will go down.

 Our dining room is full of 'stuff' from the emptied office.
 I can't wait to get this all organized again!!!
  This is the only shot I could find of our bedroom before we painted and carpeted it:
 Note the orange 1960's carpeting!
This is an after photo of the same room:
 It is a mess because all our renfaire garb is on the bed. Normally it is all stored in the closet in my husband's office. I will try to get a nicer photo, once everything is done, done. hahahaha
 No sewing for me, although I DID sit down and work with Sweetie to get her tension set right. I can hardly wait to be able to try a whole quilt on her!

Till next time, happy sewing y'all!!!

No comments: