Frances of the Off-Kilter Quilter fame is joining with me and we are doing a quilt-a-long! Or is it quilt-along? Anyways, we are both starting to do our favorite Dresden Plate pattern. The official start is today. I think Frances has started her blocks, I think. Actually, I am not sure. No matter. The rules are very easy:
1. Everyone does this at their own pace.
2. You pick your favorite Dresden Plate pattern.
3. Try to make at least two blocks per month.
4. Suggested sizes are 12 to 16 inches.
5. Share photos! (We might try a flicker group)
That is the gist of it. Through the wonderful miscommunication oddities of the Internet, we didn't quite get together on launching this in a polished manner. Since it is Mother's Day, I was the one who pushed for today as a start date.
Watch for more information, perhaps some tips, maybe even a giveaway for those who participate! I'll fill in the details as time goes on. Show us your plates!