Sunday, June 7, 2015

Broken Plate

I actually DID break a plate this week. At least it was one that I already had chipped too! I was still bummed though. I have a collection of Sue Zipkin's Sango Sweet Shop plates. I love the whimsy. I will have to keep an extra eye out for more pieces at the thrift stores again.

I also worked on the fabric choices for my Dresden Plate Project blocks. I think I am going to go with this red and green snowflake print. I need to decide soon so I can get one block made, if not six!
Last month I missed my quilt guild meeting. It is coming up again tomorrow night. I have all those donation quilts to quilt and hadn't touched them when I got them TWO MONTHS ago! BAD ME! I had to have at least one quilt for tomorrow night, so I quilted the Sherbet quilt. I will take photos before taking it in with me tomorrow night.

I got a start on one of the larger donation quilts. I doubt I will get that done in time for tomorrow night's meeting though. Here it is, under the close supervision of Sweetie! You never know. I only have Yoga classes to teach tomorrow morning. I just might get this second quilt quilted. I won't give up just yet.
That's it for today. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Happy sewing y'all!

No comments: