FAL project! I finally got the black renfaire dress re-sized. I had to add a panel in the back. This dress has a lining inside too, so it was rather tricky for me to make it look decent. The fabric is a twill, like the main part of the dress, but of course you can have fifty shades of black and never match a shade!
Here is a closeup of the back panel I put in:
That is is for this weekend. Happy sewing y'all!
PS: The list of the FAL projects is on my sidebar to the right of my blog here. There is also the list of finishes there. Finally there is also a link to the FAL information. Here is my first posting about FAL LINK