Friday, February 19, 2016

First FAL of the year!

I finished the first FAL project of the year! This is a pink-a-licious donation quilt done in hot pink, pastel pink and white fabrics. I used a hot pink thread to quilt it too. There are hearts around the outside border and the rest is quilted in a meandering pattern. I hope it brings a smile to someone someday.
I've made progress on other FAL projects too. I am embroidering the lettering on the My Favorite Things quilt right now. Next up will be a BUNCH of machine quilting on My Tweets and My Favorite Things.

I hope the rest of you are happily sewing along too! Bye for now.

PS: The list of the FAL projects is on my sidebar to the right of my  blog here. There is also the list of finishes there. Finally there is also a link to the FAL information. Here is my first posting about FAL LINK

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very sweet! Nice chatting with you today. Just shared your blog post on the FAL fb page!

Debbie said...

Thanks for joining the FAL on behalf of the FAL hosting team!