Friday, January 18, 2019

Studio chit chat

This past Monday was guild night. I scored big-time on the freebie table! I will use all this to make donation quilts. It was all good quality too!

Here are the results of using my big Christmas gift from The Mister:
I am going to like getting so many perfect cuts without my wrist screaming at me. I even ordered a few more dies to help with a bunch of projects I have in mine! These strips are the binding strips for the Folk Art quilt. 

Another thing The Mister made for me was this binder-un-winder! I roll up the binding and it feeds off to my machine. This way I don't get a big mess of binding, piled up on top of the quilt.
It works great.

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today. Jaye, over at artquiltmaker.com, knows I like this apron pattern and so she made me one! It is reversible too. I love, love, love the colors! Thank you Jaye!
The photograph doesn't do the colors justice. 

Lastly, here are my 'helpers':
That is Loki on top, Dex to the left, and Roxy to the right. They are always underfoot unless they are on THEIR love seat. hahaha

That's it for today folks. Happy sewing y'all!






No comments: