Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sketchbook posting

Catching up with the sketchbook drawings...I've done one each day so far. I just haven't posted every time I have done one. lol

Here they are, in order from newest to oldest:










I am so pleased with myself for not forgetting to do these each day. Does that make me easy to please? I will have to ask The Mister. I know the drawings are simple, but I am not making a masterpiece, I am making art. It pleases ME, and that is the most important thing.

My next posting should have quilty goodness in it. Until next time, happy sewing y'all!

2 comments:

Crowbat said...

These are great! I wish I had your kind of spontaneity.

Sherri said...

You can do it too Cheryl! The trick with a daily drawing it to use a smaller paper so you don't feel the pressure to fill a large page and to keep the subject simple. Sometimes nothing happened that stood out in my day. Sometimes I was worried that I would have to draw for hours to make a drawing. Just keep it simple, and you too, can do it!