Monday, January 7, 2019

The Sketchbook Challenge begins

I am doing this challenge where I am to draw something each day of the year. I am off to a good start! Here are the ones I have done so far, along with my little case and first book. (I have four books, each with 100 pages)

I can fit my little sketchbook in one side and pens and pencil in the other.
First page....I love my owls


Hi Abby!!! Day one

Day two

Day three

Day four

Day five

Day six

Day seven
The only sewing I did was to hem a pair of jeans for my teenage son. I got the length perfect! That is my big accomplishment for the day. hahahahaha

Happy Sewing y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sketches - you are off to a terrific start with the challenge!

Sherri said...

Thank you Sue! I am really enjoying the process this year.